Step 1: Register your GT Student!
Family Weekend registration begins here with registering your Georgia Tech student/s! Once your GT student/s are registered, you'll be able to reserve tickets for the rest of your family/guests.
To proceed, please select the number of student registration tickets you need. From there, add them to your cart. Once you do, the option to reserve tickets for the rest of your family/guests will appear at the top of your screen. Please ensure that all members of your family/guests are registered for Family Weekend. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to a great event!
Family Weekend 2022
Join us for our 34th Family Weekend! Parent and Family Programs collaborates with numerous campus partners and local vendors every fall to welcome our families back to campus for a special weekend. Activities include an Institute Update, stimulating presentations by faculty and staff, College and School receptions, Family Fun Night, Georgia Tech Night at Six Flags, Family Weekend Tailgate, Georgia Tech vs. Ole Miss football game, Jazz Brunch with Associate Vice President of Student Engagement and Well-Being and Dean of Students, John Stein, and more!
Family Weekend at Georgia Tech is the perfect time to visit your student, learn more about campus life, and create special memories!
What is included in the Family Weekend 2022 Registration Fee?
- Educational sessions and workshops
- College and School Receptions
- Family Fun Night - bowling, billiards, games, refreshments, and a movie!
- Discounts to Family Weekend ticketed events (Football game, Tailgate, and Jazz Brunch)
- Access to tickets for Georgia Tech Night at Six Flags
- On-Campus Parking Pass for Friday, September 16
- Transportation shuttles around campus and to and from Family Weekend Hotels (on Friday, September 16 ONLY)
- Campus Recreation Center weekend pass
- Family Weekend Giveaway – one per family
Family Weekend Registration Fee
(This fee required to attend any part of Family Weekend)
Adults (Ages 13 and up)/GT Students - $28.95/person
Youth (ages 5 -12) - $10/person
Children 5 and under are free with registered guests.