This year’s Arts and Crafts Fair is Thursday,
December 6th and Friday, December 7th. Do you enjoy making crafts and want to have a booth at the fair? We are
accepting applications from both on and off-campus vendors, both student
and faculty/staff are welcome!
Email completed applications and photos of your art/craft to firstname.lastname@example.org with your university tickets confirmation of payment.
Student Vendor Application
GT Faculty/Staff/Off-Campus Community: $40 for both days/$20 for one day
Georgia Tech Students: $20 for both days/$10 for one day
*To secure a spot for both days, be sure to add both dates to your cart using the drop down to your right* Once you add the first date, click "find tickets" and it will take you to your cart. Once there, click + add more to cart, to add the second date.
Completed applications, photographs, and payment must be received by Friday, November 16th. Please note that you can register to be a vendor for one or both days of the arts and crafts fair. Use the drop down on the right to select the date(s) you want to sign up for and make sure that you add both to your cart if you'd like to vend on both days. You will receive confirmation of your acceptance into the arts & crafts fair by
November 20th. If not selected, payment will be refunded.
By registering, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- All items must have an element of handmade work of the vendor. Any vendor selling work that does not follow this guideline may be asked to leave, and will not be refunded his/her registration fee.
- Any goods being sold with the Georgia Tech logo on it must have the registered trademarked logo of the institute.
- Applications without description or signature, or that are incomplete, will not be considered.
- Payment must accompany application form (non-refundable if selected). If not selected, payment will be refunded.
- Photographs must represent the items intended for sale and/or display, and booth set-up.
- Vendor agrees not to sublet booth space, or to sell items different from the type of items submitted for jurying (for example, if you said you’d only be selling word working, you may not also sell textiles).
- No out-of-booth solicitation is permitted.
- All booth locations will be at tables throughout the Student Center.
- Each booth space will be limited to one 6 foot table. Tables will not be pre-skirted so that crafters may use the space underneath for storage.
- All crafter products and signage must fit within booth space. Nothing may obstruct the free flow of pedestrian traffic.
- All displays must be fully set-up by 10:00 a.m. each morning and may not be taken down until 3:00 p.m. each afternoon.
- Vendor agrees to staff his/her booth. Booth sitters may be available, but are not guaranteed.
- Booth space must be maintained in a clean and orderly manner at all times.
- Amplified sound is not permitted.